|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Shelf Life||24 Month|
|Specific Gravity||1.14 at 20 Degree C|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Item No||Plast PC 404|
Perma Plast PC – 404 is based on hyper plasticising synthetic polymers. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is recommended in all high grade concrete which has a cement content of over 400 kg/m3.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 help to control of bleed resulting from poor grading of fine aggregate in the concrete mix.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is of use in hot weather concreting and in concreting works in areas lying high temperature zones.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations, bridge girders, caissons, high rise structures and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Hyper plasticizing action of this product produces free flowing concrete with most kinds of aggregates and varying fine aggregates.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and flexural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is compatible with all types of cements including pozzolanic and fly ash / slag cements.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma Plast PC 404 enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 helps to control segregation and bleed in concrete resulting from poor fine aggregate grading.
Directions for Use:
- Perma Plast PC – 404 should be added to the mix along with water. Addition of plasticizers to the dry mix or dry cement should be avoided. During long transits of concrete fifty percent of the recommended dosage of Perma Plast PC – 404 can be added at the batching plant and the remaining fifty percent at site just before pouring.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is based on hyper plasticizing poly carboxylic ether polymers.
- Perma Plast PC – 404 is available in 25 kg, 100 kg and 200 kg HDPE drum.
- Perma Plast PC 404 has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturers original drums. Perma Plast PC – 404 should be stored in a place where temperature does not drop below + 5°C. If the product is frozen, thaw at+ 30°C and agitate until completely reconstituted. Shake well before use.