|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Paint Base Type||Water Based Paint|
|Coverage Area||12 sq/ft per kg|
|Raw Material||White Cement based|
|Compressive Strength||8.5 Mpa at 28 days|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Pot Life After Mixing Water||Maximum 2 Hours|
|Mixing Ratio||35% water|
|Tensile Strength||1.0 Mpa at 28 days|
|Dry Film Thickness||1.5 mm (standard)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Bag|
Tigonis Wall Putty is a white cement based powder finished coating, applied on walls, surfaces and ceilings. This covers unevenness, undulations and pin holes on the plastered surface. It strengthens the wall and protects expensive paints from dampness, efflorescence and moisture. Tigonis Wall Putty is modified with polymers and special additives for enhanced strength, finish and performance. Tigonis delivers the real essence of ultrafine decor—always.
- White smooth surface finish
- Considerable reduction of paint consumption
- Superior paint finish
- Protection from flaking, dampening and peeling off
- Mix 1kg of Tigonis Wall Putty in 350-400 ml of water in a clean bucket and not vice-versa.
- Mix continuously by hand or using an electric stirrer to make a homogeneous lump-free paste.
- Leave the mix to slake for 10 minutes.
- Remix the paste for about 2 minutes before use.
- Use the mixture within 30 minutes of preparation.
Tigonis Wall Putty is ideal for finishing and decorating exterior and interior walls of all kinds. It can be used before repainting old surfaces. It is ideally applied on plastered walls in order to create a smooth, less absorbent surface before the top coat is applied.